First Prayer Letter: June 2012

To read my June prayer letter for Ghana, click here. If you want to be added to my list of people to mail or email it to, please email me. I'm still in the process of compiling that list, so don't feel rejected if you haven't been added yet! If I promised you a paper copy already, it will be sent in the mail today or tomorrow so be on the lookout! I'm so thankful for all of you.

Paul describes my thankfulness better than I ever could:

"Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God. Whenever I pray, I make my requests for all of you with joy, for you have been my partners in spreading the Good News about Christ from the time you first heard it until now. And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns."  Philippians 1:3-6

Be blessed my friends! Rejoice in our God!

No comments:

Post a Comment