Prayer Letters: February and March 2014

I got a little sidetracked with other tasks. By the time I realized I didn't post a link to my newsletter from Targu Mures, Romania in February, it was time to write the next one. 

So here we are. Better late than never, right?

God did awesome things while our team was in Targu Mures, Romania. There were so many students ready to serve God and excited about sharing the Good News of Jesus with their classmates. You can read more about our time in Targu Mures, here.

Our team is so blessed. God also did awesome things in Constanta, Romania. Once again, students were passionate about Jesus and ministry. You can read more about that month, here.

You can also pray for my teammates and me. It's hard to say goodbye to such wonderful friends each month. There's only so much one can fit on a one-paged newsletter. We met so many other great people, and I miss them. 

Thank you so much for partnering with my team and me in this journey! I look forward to continuing this Expedition with you!

And don't mind the fact that my outfit and hair are the same in each picture. I like braids and hoodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment