A Glimpse at My Time in Ghana

Since I've been back in the U.S., I've been trying to summarize my time in Ghana well. I understand that not everyone wants a novel or every random story I have. I really do enjoy being concise, I'm just not very good at it yet. Really, I do!

So in an attempt to be concise and give people a better picture of my 9 months in Kumasi, I've made a short summary of the greatest blessings and biggest challenges of the year. You can read it here. I also made a short video of pictures and happy praise music from Ghana. I'm an amateur, so lower your expectations now, folks! I hope this helps you understand more of our team's experiences and more of the awesome things that we witnessed God do!

If you have any questions or anything, please don't hesitate to ask!


No comments:

Post a Comment